Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Hass and Associates Cyber Security: HATS?

Contributor
mildredhughes

Hass and Associates Cyber Security: HATS?

Black Hat

Grey Hat

White Hat

Hey can anyone help me to figure out what are those for?

My T-Mobile Nokia X2 was down (on and off) just a couple of days ago.

And everytime I open it up it appears to be in good condition but just in an hour it turns off itself.

It started when I download some stuff for my mobile and after that day my phone got sick.

It say "hass and associates cyber security : Hats" then blink some black,grey,and white hats.

Please anyone have an idea what is it all about and help me resolved this problem.I am perfectly clueless.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mildredhughes

I need some response as soon as possible.Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
godofice

Well I have no idea buddy but it seems that it was a kind of virus.I'm not sure but that's what i thought.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Why not un-install / delete whatever you think have caused it and see if it still comes up ??

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mildredhughes

whenever i tried to do that it just simply turn off itself.I did that several times,but still doesn't work.It turns off before the process for uninstalling finish.Is it a kind of virus,what do you think?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
leoncheda

as my opinion. why do you search that questions in google. But anyways thanks for sharing this informative articles you have.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Please use plain text.
charleshaw

it is not a virus or watever.maybe you mistreated your phone that's why paying it's toll for misscarying it.
Please use plain text.