Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: How I can put proxy setting ?

Registered Member
panaoil

How I can put proxy setting ?

Hi :

I have nokia x3-02

in my college there is a proxy setting on the WLAN

I can't access to the internet without putting the setting on my phone

so how I can put proxy setting in nokia x3-02 ?

THANX

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Czzle

Saddly, I'm also experiencing the same problem. I think Nokia forgot to put that in the firmware. Lets Just hope that they include it in the next Firmware upgrade.

Nokia X3-02, Firmware 5.65

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
natalieyp

[ Edited ]

i am also experiencingthe same problem!!! i purchased x3-02 in order to use the wifi in our school! sadly our school needs proxy to configure my phone!!! hope the nokia people know this and add that one in the new upgrader!!!! if not maybe we can throw the nokias to the trash bin!!!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
koes_169

yeah, it sucks while u knowing after bought nokia x3-02 don't have proxy setting.

what kind of nokia end user target.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
haaniyah

i agree nokia forget to put the proxy setting options in 302

Please use plain text.