Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: How to clear the cache?

Contributor
Sila85

I do not have enough device memory to update new nokia browser 2.3.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

have you also checked that you have the latest firmware version installed on your phone, via checking via Nokia Suite on PC? if there are any updates, please update to the latest version offered.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sila85

Yes sir,the new version is available. But my device memory is 118kb the browser size is 625kb. (new version 2.3)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sila85

I m using nokia 110. In my device there is no USB port.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

sorry mate, I did not know your device was a 110. I bought a 110 last week and updated to the latest version of Nokia Browser with no issues.

My advice is that an unknown cause of low memory is that you may have some MMS messages with images and content within them that may be taking up precious storage space, so check this and photos and videos that may be stored on the phone memory rather than an external microSD memory card.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sila85

If there any way to delete my phone memory ringtones.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sila85

No data stored in my device memory and no MMS stored
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

my only other advice is to perform a Restore to factory settings, and if that doesn't work, then you will need to take your phone to your nearest Nokia Care location: http://nokia.com/support
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
johannjoshua

Just go to settings from the browser and select privacy.From there select 'clear privacy data', then select cache and then select ok.It should work.It worked fine on my nokia 5800 .I was able clear about 4 mb of memory from my phone storage.
Please use plain text.