Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: In my nokia X2 when i switch off and on it i g...

aranmnm
Accepted Solution

In my nokia X2 when i switch off and on it i get a BGSA upload file

in my nokia x2 Whenever I switch off and on, it creates a file "BGSA_upload...." on my memory card and cannot be deleted. For what this file is created, is it common on all x2 phones ? Can anyone pls help me.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: In my nokia X2 when i switch off and on it i get a BGSA upload file

For reference..

/t5/Xseries/what-is-BGSA-upload/m-p/787648

..also enter BGSA in the search box at the top of this page.. and you will find other threads on this issue posted on this forum ...

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
ChaEscariot

this is a response from nokia email support team, i wrote them an email regarding this concern.

Thank you for emailing Nokia Careline. In response to your inquiry, the BGSA_upload.log is part of the system files and this is actually used as a system log. Please be assured that this is not a virus as S40 devices are not infected by viruses. On the other hand, you would need to delete this file as it may take up space on your memory card.

i brought my phone to Nokia Care, and they fixed it..
that is the best thing to do.. it'll only take 3 - 4 hours.. KUDOS to NOKIA CARE!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amit09_ch

me too getting the same problem....dnt knw hw to recover?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

amit09_ch wrote:

me too getting the same problem....dnt knw hw to recover?

You will know if you read the post above yours...

Please use plain text.
aranmech

Atlast this problem can be rectified by upgrading the software to V8.17. Now i'm not getting this file

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

its ok but my mobile can not connect to My Computer because BGSA_upload file
we are format the memory card then connect My Computer is connected successfully
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

but how to upgrade my software
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bgsadelate

i am so tensioned because my mobile nokia x2 uploaded bgsa i switch off my phone and on my phone and another bgsa loaded please slove this solouation
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ElroyJ

I have the same problem on my x2-01. Do i have to wait until next fw update?
Please use plain text.
kabwemusonda_mk

am usin x2-00 it is also givin me da same problems u re experiencin guys such that i cant delete it.it is forming another file called temp which contains question-marks or unformated file format and using more and more of my memory.
NOKIA MUST FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS HEAD-UP's ?
WHAT SHOULD WE DO HELP US!
Please use plain text.
Abhilaas

[ Edited ]

Hello Guys,finally I reached to the root of BGSA UPLOAD PROBLEM IN SOME NOKIA MODELS.
It is created only when u open the application called FLICKER.
It gets saved in the RECORDINGS folder if there is no mmc inserted in ur phone.The problem is noticed in only few models containing FLICKER application.IT CAN BE REMOVED BY SOFTWARE UPDATING ONLY.ITS NOT AT ALL A VIRUS.
for any other nokia phone querys u can contact me. thank u.

Moderator's note: Personal phone number removed. It is unwise to share personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Please use plain text.
Advisor
nizamggggg

Hi, sir i'm using nokia x2-00 and my memory card there are 2,3, folder of virus are produced, which is nearly in size 1 gb and increases, i dont want to format memory card because there is a lots of dictionary in my card, so please tell me its solution.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

nizamggggg wrote:
Hi, sir i'm using nokia x2-00 and my memory card there are 2,3, folder of virus are produced, which is nearly in size 1 gb and increases, i dont want to format memory card because there is a lots of dictionary in my card, so please tell me its solution.

How do you know these are the result of Virus? You may use a Memory Card reader and scan for any Virus (that you think..) connecting it to your PC. 

Please use plain text.