Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Maximum External Memory Capacity of X2-01?????? 8G...

rbpphotography9
Accepted Solution

Maximum External Memory Capacity of X2-01?????? 8GB or 16GB?? MICROSD or MICRO SDHC???

Hi,

I just bought a Nokia X2-01.

1.  The box says that the memory is expandable to a maximum of 8GB! However, many website reviews like the link mentioned below and some videos do show that it is compatible with 16GB card.  I am confused.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_x2_01-3610.php

2. Now, is the X2-01 compatible to 8GB (or 16GB depending on the answer of the above question) class10MICRO SDHC card or Class 6 MICRO SDHC card????

Could someone please help me getting a definite solution to the above 2 queries?? Thanks in Advance

Please use plain text.
rbpphotography9

Re: Maximum External Memory Capacity of X2-01?????? 8GB or 16GB?? MICROSD or MICRO SDHC???

someone pls help...:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Re: Maximum External Memory Capacity of X2-01?????? 8GB or 16GB?? MICROSD or MICRO SDHC???

Hi rbpphotography9,

Welcome to the forum! You can find the technical information of X2-01 from here. The phone supports Micro SD cards up to 8GB. If you use bigger card there is no guarantee it works and it might behave unexpectedly.

The phone supports Micro SDHC.

As far as I know it does not matter which speed class the card is. The faster, the better.

Hope this was helpful to you!

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

Hi..can anyone help me..i have many problems with memory card..1.it shows double-2 files in music player,2.when i download any app or game..& try to move them to any folder of memory card..it says name already exists or name already exists in target folder**..(all problems with memory card..before i have microsd & now i have microsdhc 4GB,class 4...)...is it software problem or my memory card is defective..is it depend on class of memory card..oor any other reason..plz help...it frustrated me very much...plz help...!
Please use plain text.
rbpphotography9

thanks Jampe...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Shenlong

NOKIA X2-01 is SUPPOURT upto 8GB MICRO SD CARD
Please use plain text.