Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Stereo Headset WH-701, stopped working!

Advisor
MurdocN

Nokia Stereo Headset WH-701, stopped working!

I bought Nokia X6 16GB few months ago. My stereo headset were working great but suddenly its Right side and the keys on it has stopped working. Sometimes when I hold the wire in some direction, the right side of the earphone start working but when I change the direction again, it stops. What can be the problem? How can I over come it?

~Improve Nokia X6 16 GB~
Please use plain text.
Advisor
giffgaff

[ Edited ]

These headphones are poor to say the least, they are lucky to last a month!

/t5/Accessories-Car-Phones-and-Other/Headset-No-Longer-Being-Recognized/m-p/748275#M17439

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nagesh123

I have faced the same issue, Nokia care center changed and given new head set

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
optimusprimevv

I have Nokia X6 16GB and face the handsfree problem ,,i went to nokia store to change or repair it but they dont replace my handsfree,,too bad service

Please use plain text.
Advisor
slexus

exactly the same case here. walked into training listening to music, disconnected the headset for training time, when reconnecting later i cannot get the N950 to recognize it. this thing just dropped dead on me. i guess the only upside here is that buddy gave them to me for free, and now i switched to using my girl's N9 headphones, with the tiny single-button control approach. dunno, could even be an upgrade..
N950 02-6
don't forget to click the Star if I've written something that's useful to you!
Please use plain text.