Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia X2-02 not scrolling multiple numbers in ...

bicustean
Accepted Solution

Nokia X2-02 not scrolling multiple numbers in contacts

Hi, 

I bought recently this phone, i've syncronised it with Outlook and everything was fine, contacts with more slots with numbers stored were showed with left/right arrows and i could scroll trough the numbers stored with left right navigation button.

One day after another sync, i've got some error and i've returned to factory settings. Since then, no more scroll trough multiple slots numbers in my contacts!

I've tried to reinstall the software, deleted all contacts stored in phone memory, nothing helped to restore that lovely option like Sony erricson style!

Anyone could help?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia X2-02 not scrolling multiple numbers in contacts

sounds like an issue, alright. in this case, sounds like you will need to pay your local Nokia Care a visit: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
bicustean

Re: Nokia X2-02 not scrolling multiple numbers in contacts

I've sended a mail to Nokia Care....and hope to get an answer

Please use plain text.