Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X3-02 Security Code

Registered Member
bienzky08

Re: Nokia X3-02 Security Code

What if someone tried to unlock the phone and entered a lot of possible codes then when you entered the right code it will flash CODE ERROR. How do I deal with this? thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Remove batteryfor a couple of minutes, Insert and Wait for about 30 minutes before attempting again.. See if it works now.. If this also doesn't work, you need to visit Nokia care along with proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Visualistic0226

Me too forgot my security code. Then I downloaded Nokia Suite and I have updated my phone software. After that my phone was like new. All settings were reset...   Try it will surely work

Hope I helped you....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
silver_blaze

Thanks a tonne, dude... It really helped...!!!

Visualistic0226 wrote:

Me too forgot my security code. Then I downloaded Nokia Suite and I have updated my phone software. After that my phone was like new. All settings were reset...   Try it will surely work

Hope I helped you....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
iamlost

Hi

Yeah, I know that the latest post of this thread is from 3-4 years ago or so... But! I just found my old Nokia X3-02 and tried to open it. But as you can guess, it asks for a security code. I have no idea about it. But I can tell that it is not 0000 or 1234 or 12345... 

I also tried to upload the software, but when I connect it to my laptop it says I need to open the phone before I can connect it to the computer. So, what can I do? Any ideas? :squint:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Sorry, but it seems the only solution is to get the Code reset to the default 12345 thru' Nokia Care . Proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) may be needed.

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Please use plain text.