Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia X3-02, internet issue

Registered Member
carlamarii

Same here!!! and i hate it thinking that c3 connects to wifi available while nokia x2-03 dont!!!!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
carlamarii

Hi everyone!!!
I keep using this fon's wifi access for months but just this month i got this problem with this unit..
please help me!!!my nokia x3-02 can detect wifi available but when i use opera mini to access internet it only says connection failed!!!!oh my gosh!!!! a headache!!!!
Please use plain text.
Sage
Avenger_Osiris

1) To use WLAN(wireless internet) problem
try this:

Menu>settings>Configuration>personal settings>options>add new>

choose "my access point", "my streaming" & "my web"

Then

Menu>settings>Connectivity>WLAN>Internet **bleep**.>Ask First

Menu>settings>Connectivity>Packed Data>>pack. data conn.>When needed

Last

Menu>Internet>Web Settings>Configuration Settings>configuration>Personal configuration

2) To watch Youtube via WLAN

1st make sure U go to configuration settings
see personal settings,  make sure u create "My streaming"
after that, U open media player (the one that play your songs)
click options>more>Downloads>streaming Settings>

change...

configuration>personal config.

Account>my streaming

Hope it can helps
Kudo me if U like it

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KazekageLinus

im having the same problem here, WLAN connection says ''link not available''.

i did the instructions but nothing changed....HELP PLEASE.....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jsilu

:smileysad:  uufff . can anybody help me plz? i connect  my nokia x3-02 to Internet through wifi. then my stupid nokia automatically connect to Internet (symbol 'E' shows on top) when wifi is not available and then stay connected even when i have wifi  signals back. as result i loss all my my blnce.:smileysad:  

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

jsilu wrote:

:smileysad:  uufff . can anybody help me plz? i connect  my nokia x3-02 to Internet through wifi. then my stupid nokia automatically connect to Internet (symbol 'E' shows on top) when wifi is not available and then stay connected even when i have wifi  signals back. as result i loss all my my blnce.:smileysad:  

You can try the following steps:

1. Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Packet data > When needed 
  2. Menu > Settings > Configuration > Preferred access point > Select WiFi access point

Also, please make sure that you do not have an application that requires an internet such as WhatsApp. This application designed to always be connected even when you are not actively using your phone. 

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.