Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X3-02 touch screen not working

Registered Member
djose

Nokia X3-02 touch screen not working

Nokia this time has let me down especially on this phone. They have proven to have failed these touch screen phones. It is my first time to by a nokia touch screen phone and now the touch screen is not working any more. I tried to update the software to version 6.but no change. I feel robbed by nokia as I wasted my money on this phone. Now I can not unlock the phone, I have to switch off the phone and I cant type or save a number,I cant view missed calls and messages. I have send it to techinicians but all the touch screens they tried did not work

It records 3gp video files only not mpeg4

Help me what should I do

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Re: Nokia X3-02 touch screen not working

Hi,

You have visited Nokia Care Point, right?

And still display does not work. Then you can complain this situation to the Nokia contact center in your country or maybe discuss the issue with your dealer.

Please  check "contact us" on the top of this page.

Br

mahayv

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
slizka

[ Edited ]

I am experiencing the same problem. I am very disappointed with this phone. I have been using nokia phones over 10 years and I have never have any issues with them. I cannot find service centre close to my location. Have you solved your problem yet?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Hi,

To find your nearest Nokia Care Point, visit http://www.nokia.com/support and select the Repair page.

Br

Mahayv

Please use plain text.