Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X3-02 touch screen problem

kitkukata
Accepted Solution

Nokia X3-02 touch screen problem

I don't know what's wrong with my phone. Touchscreen won't respond. If I press messages, it goes to settings. If I try to write txt message, it won't let me send it. I've tried to reset it many many many times, but I still have the same problem. I've been using it ~2 months now. I've tried to update the software(? or something like that) but even it wont work. Im so sad.

Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: Nokia X3-02 touch screen problem

sounds like you have a faulty phone in your hands. take it back from where you bought it for warranty replacement or to the nokia care

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fatoooo

i cant add another account mail have two yahoo accounts how can i do that i have to use it urgenly
Please use plain text.
kitkukata

2 months and I got this problem again.. Oh god, no. Nokia totally did let me down with this phone.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
DjLefu

I just bought my nokia x3-02 in january this year, but now i cant use it because the touch screen is not working, wt can i do to solve this problem
Please use plain text.
Contributor
nathonyo62

My mom bought two of this phones in diferent places, they are from different lots and even so them both are with the touchscreen problem, and a friend of mine bought the nokia c2-02 and it also is with the touchscreen problem.
Is that a problem with the provider of the screen? How is it possible that 3 different devices have the same issue?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Darrenchieng

My X3 is having the same problem and two of my friends too.I think it is manufacturing defects. Nokia never do proper test or QC? For the price we paid, I can buy a few China made similar phone with longer life span! I used to be Nokia supporter for many years but now it totally disappointed me.  It is in my blacklist now! I think that is one of the reason Nokia is loosing out its market share.... Nokia should recall back all the "junks" and do free replacement/repair in order to gain back customer's confidence. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TANKAIYUAN

Go to Menu>Settings>Phone>Touch Settings>Scr.Calibration>and follow instruction
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TANKAIYUAN

Go to
Menu>Settings>Phone>To
Settings>Scr.Calibration>and
follow instruction
Please use plain text.
reddy08

hello sir 

I am facing a serious problem with the touchscreen of x3-02.  i am unable to perform single action with the touch and while it is working i kept auto lock now in order to unlock i should remove the battery and ihave to restart the mobile. I can just attend the call with this now and i can make calls to few people for those i rememberd the numbers. Whats the solution for this one plz help me

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
uncletyco

mine is worst! i cannot even unlock the phone.keep on sliding with my finger and it does not sense at all.tink the touch screen is faulty,can update the software again?how to update it?it always say software is updated.pls help or i just throw this damn thing away!!
Please use plain text.