Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia X6 no network signal after charging

Registered Member
DFMao

Nokia X6 no network signal after charging

My nokia X6 16Gb was working fine for few weeks. today, after i fully charge the the phone, realize the phone with no network signal.  i had confirm my simcard work fine in another phone. Is there anything i can try to do to solve this problem?  Appreciate your advise...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Did you try another sim card with your phone? Also try removing the battery and leaving it out for at least 15 minutes before replacing. This should properly reboot the phone.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

try removing battery for ten mins also ensure your sim is in correctly take it out and reinsert it

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
coolbelief

1: Switch phone to "Offline" profile and back to "General" and see if it finds network.

2: Go to Settings>connectivity>network>Network mode> switch between "GSM" , "UMTS" and see if that works.

3: Go to Settings>connectivity>network>operator selection>manual>if found network try to register. if succeeded. Reboot phone once. and switch it back to "Auto".
Previous Phones: 6600, 7610, 6230, 6230i, 1100, 1112, N70, N73, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM, 5230, C5, iPhone 3GS, SE Xperia X10, N900, N8, SE Xperia Arc

Current Phones: Nokia N9, iPhone 4
Please use plain text.