Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia x2-02 software update

rickspratik
Accepted Solution

Nokia x2-02 software update

I bought my nokia X2-02 2 months back, but since then i have been facing many issues like screen flickering, auto shut down. And recently there's been another problem regarding the software version. I cant get the latest version v11.57 installed in it. I have v10.91 installed, but there is no update about v11.57. Plz help me to knoe the procedure of upgrading to v11.57. Thnk You.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia x2-02 software update

Availability of update depends on Product Code / Region. Also for Network locked devices, update is possible only **bleep** an approval from the Operator.. As per these, it seems Nokia has not released an update specific to your device. You need to wait and keep on checking...

As for the problems you are facing, remove the SIM and switch the phone ON.. Observe its behaviour for a few hours..whether its the same.. If yes, why don't you get it inspected at Nokia Care, as the phone is still under Warranty..If the problem is no more, get a replacement SIM from your Operator and see for difference..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
gr8rravi

Go to Nearest NOKIA CARE CENTRE
they will update free of charge
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
StudyProof

[ Edited ]

Well mate ther is no rocket science to update your Firmware just download the Nokia OVI suite and go for the "SOFTWARE UPDATES" tab on the top and you'll be guided further... 

Thanks,
Regards,
Mohammad Wamiq.

Moderator's notes: personal details removed. It is not advisable to share your personal details on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sumeetgk943

Nokia pc suite will help U to updatE ur phonE...

Sumit
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Minnaminung

I bought a x202 hand set on connection with onam,from that time i saw the software error.i get back to the store but the tolled that the can't do any thing for me.and the tolled me to goto the karamana nokia care.i gone but 4 times i goto the store 2 time the restored and 1 time they updated the software but the didn't finish the updation,becouse of it the nokia music application is gone from set and after it become a big error in my set.Nokia mobiles have no quelity last 2or3 year.they did't keep thier words truely.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gaurang100

i can't downloads virus sacnning & whastapp application in nokia x2-02,
so please give me link for this.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

for Whatsapp compatibility, you need to contact them directly, as this is a user to user forum only for Nokia products and services. regarding virus apps, there is absolutely no need for one, as stated in this thread so please read it here: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Should-I-worry-about-viruses-or-malware/m-p/109611...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
akashpradhan

Hi, i hv a prblm with updtng my nokia x2-02 mobile,.. I hd tried 2 updte mny tyms, bt it shws 'no new softwre 2 updte.. My current mble v is v11.57 nd i cnt updte pls hlp me guys hw cn i get the nw softwre..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Availability of update depends on Product Code / Region. Also for Network locked devices, update is possible only after an approval from the Operator.. As per these, it seems Nokia has not released an update specific to your device. You need to wait and keep on checking...

Please use plain text.
akashpradhan

Nd i didnt undrstnd nokia suite what is it..? Is this useful 4 my device (n.x2-02)
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You can download Nokia Suite thru' THIS link. Also refer this to know, how you can update the software ..The Nokia Suite will also be helpful in taking Back-up or Syncing the data on your PC / restoring the data ..

Please use plain text.