Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia x3-02 screen saver settings?

Contributor
yanang

Some of the theme can change but some can't...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mehow_5

Could you post a link (or a name) with that kind of  theme.

And where I should change it then? Settings>screen?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
yanang

My X3-02 now is at the Services centre, i don't remember the name of the theme. Is a blue background with a white cat. I only got this one i don't know the other.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mehow_5

ok, thx

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
X3TouchAndType

hi guys...i have a question to x3-02....the themes. i can't seem to find themes for x3-02 in any theme websites. example:zedge.net. After i choose my device from the webpage,clicked themes.it says,''no themes for x3-02,not all device supports themes'' but x3-02 has themes right? then why no themes for x3-02?? please help.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mehow_5

I was just about to ask the same question. Cant find any themse for x3-02. anyone know were to find it? Still cant  find how to change the ''lock screen'' it is so annoying!!!

Please use plain text.

I find the X3-02 has some good functions, but overall is loaded with useless apps that can't be removed or changed, and the lack of simple user interface abilities, like changing the lockscreen background and silly folder icons.

Nokia isn't listening to its customer's, instead they just keep repackaging the same old S40 OS.

I'm going back to my Jailbroken iPhone, at least I can do what I want with the software, since I purchased and own the device.

When Nokia decides to let the customer make the changes to the apps and software as they would like, then maybe I'll be back, but until then, I am done with Nokia's idea of what a phone's icon's and silly apps should be, besides, the cost for this device is rather high considering what you get.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Tern

After much research I found out that themes made by 20ZEN change the "lock screen" . They are free and are available in the Ovi store. I use the 20ZEN "Planet" theme (very nice) :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mpumei

WELL YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A THEME FROM OVI THAT WILL BE FOR UR X3-02
Please use plain text.
Advisor
branimirdimov

i should of buy blackberry as i was thinkin to lol.
there are basic things that u cant change in this model ITS A SHAME!
Please use plain text.
Sage
Avenger_Osiris

did you compare the price of this phone with blackberry?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
billowen

This worked for me using a data cable. The phone kept timing out during software/app updates and I nearly binned the thing. Great tip, many thanks.

Please use plain text.