Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

PLS HELP ME SIR!

Registered Member
Vijaypjohn23

PLS HELP ME SIR!

After finishing update of nokia x2 via Nokia Software Updater ,it asks for password for accessing memory card.pls help me to access the memory card.which is the password .i type several default passwords .........

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Re: PLS HELP ME SIR!

This thread here should help you recover your memory card password: /t5/Accessories-Car-Phones-and-Other/MMC-Password/m-p/221330
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Or this might work also: http://www.mobiletipstricks.com/how-to-unlock-the-password-protected-memory-card-of-your-mobile-phon...
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Unfortunately first link refers to POK article over 4 years old and pretty much out of date and second link only refers to MMC used in such as N70 or method applicable to S60 2nd or 3rd Ed. devices whilst OP device is S40 6th Ed.

Whilst it may be possible to read permanent memory file upon X2-00, it is beyond remit of this forum using unauthorised software upon PC.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.