Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Upload of Pictures Nokia x6

Contributor
sarah_tempest

Upload of Pictures Nokia x6

Hi there, 

Is it possible to upload straight to Facebook on the x6 or is it ony uploaded to Ovi? 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Yes, you can upload a picture straight from your phone to facebook.

Methodology would differ if you are talking about uploading it via PC, or through the phone's facebook app.

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sarah_tempest

I have the app on my phone however it keeps saying " error retrieving user albums: undefined does not resolve to a valid user ID" :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

I havent actually tried uploading the picture already taken. From what I know, it uses some sort of email function. but never really tried it so I cant post details. I would suggest going to the facebook website for the instructions.

Whenever I want to get a pic and post it to facebook, I would open the app and tap the red camera button. It opens up the camera interface on the facebook app and when you use it snap a pic which is then automatically uploaded immediately to your facebook account. For entire albums I normally use my PC.

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

Check/ Search Current Facebook - Nokia problem .

jje

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Hi, I use this or the full web site on Opera Mobile, never had a problem, even in Pubs with bad reception !:smileyhappy:

http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-messaging-for-social-networks-beta

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
magganbelair

Just wanted to confirm that beta version of Nokia Messaging/ Communities works fine for uploading pictures.  And works fine with Nokia X6..    Cheers

Please use plain text.
Professor
amblors

if you have "share online" normally under media in your device, you could add facebook as one of the services.
Please use plain text.