Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

X2-00 camera is not shooting good images

Wolfdale

X2-00 camera is not shooting good images

Hi one year ago i purchased X2-00 and firmware was V4.80, with that firmware camera view was very crystal clear but as soon as i updated to V8.35 shooting quality of camera became very bad. Those pictures which i shoot was looking very hazy, you can say fuzzy also. It really downgraded the camera quality. Few of my friends are also facing same problem.

So, is their any other way to downgrade firmware to old version V4.80? or to release a new one to correct the camera quality?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: X2-00 camera is not shooting good images

Hi there mate,

have you checked via Nokia Suite on your PC if there are any firmware updates available for your device? If there are, please update to the latest version offered. Otherwise try re-installing your current firmware, and if that doesn't work, try to Restore your phone to factory settings.

Failing that, you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care for them to inspect: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Wolfdale

Hi, i am already installed latest firmware that is V8.35. As you mentioned to reinstalled it i did it many time but as usual poor image quality no change.

1 weeks ago i went to Nokia care, one who do repair he told me their is little problem with this firmware version. He also told me that some people's image quality has decreased to very less and some people's major way as i am facing now. Their is no defect in camera.

Their is only one way to solve it either Nokia coders have to release new Firmware version to correct camera quality or to downgrade it to old manufacturer installed firmware V4.80.

So can it be downgrade to V8.35 to V4.80?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

No firmware cannot be downgraded unfortunately.

In your case, I would either accept what the person at Nokia Care has told you, or persist with them for a replacement or whatnot.

As this is a user to user forum only, there is nothing more we can do for you, sorry.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.