Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: X2-02 Restart Problem

Registered Member
arshadiqbal79

Hay Dear

Please do the following

Remove all groups from contacts list

Perform a hard reset on your device using the *#7370# code

It will have no restart problem...

But Nokia should resolve this issue immediately

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

[ Edited ]

Even with software update still no option to change convo view/Threaded sms?, default opens only in Convo. I want normal Inbox view sms because replying is very hard small......! reply like that is a real pain...Cmon Nokia Make Option to turn off convo view, sends me Nuts makes phone un-usable

Please use plain text.
X202akaXZOZ

[ Edited ]

2dawgzy wrote:

Even with software update still no option to change convo view/Threaded sms?, default opens only in Convo. I want normal Inbox view sms because replying is very hard small......! reply like that is a real pain...Cmon Nokia Make Option to turn off convo view, sends me Nuts makes phone un-usable

Just go to messaging > inbox, not conversation. Or give it a shortcut to message inbox from go to menu. :cattongue:

================================================

I bought this phone in Indonesia but it's normal, never restarting. :catvery-happy:

But it's annoying that if I'm using it, sometimes the display is flashing. :catsad:

Please use plain text.
FawadShiraz

I had this restartng problem with my X2-02 too whenever i recieve sms & tries to open that sms my phone restarts. But after doing a "Restore factory settings" i got rid of this problem.

For "Restore factory settings". Go to Menu>Settings>Rest.fact.sett>All

NOTE: Backup all of your data before doing "Restore factory settings"

Please use plain text.
nishu2042

Hi , am also facing same problem and also updated software is not avilable on nokia site.. kindly suggest..

Please use plain text.
cavagr

hi my friends,for the restart problem its nothing we can do for now,only keep the notification details on, never off ,or the restart begins again,i have the 3 x2-02,the first 2 do the restart prolblem,and the 3 do the same,but i read here that was the problem,and i tried to turn off and the phone restart once receive sms.and now im with notification details on and it works fine,but we need updates.

hope it helps.

regards.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
r4jput

use *#7370# or *#7780# for reset your phone...after go to setting > and turn on notification setting...
Please use plain text.
Shafea

Hi Dear
I have the same problem and i will try your advise for used these code but i afraid if use this code change the Arabic language

Pls advise me if i used this code it's will not effect on Arabic language

awaiting you feedback urgent please
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jameswong

REMEMBER SECURITY CODE IS
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jameswong

use *#7370# or *#7780# for reset your phone...after that Security Code is 12345

God bless...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
onestarrysky

Well just wanted to say that i have the same problem here.:smileysad:

I just bought this new phone Nokia X2-02 and i'm a little irritated with it, everytime i try to open a message the phone reboots!! Really irritating!:smileymad:

Please Nokia post some solution or some software update or i'll just return the phone and get a refound. It seems a pretty basic error / bug! Did you test this phone before putting it to market?:smileyindifferent:

Hopping for the best,

O.

Please use plain text.
X202akaXZOZ

[ Edited ]

onestarrysky wrote:

Well just wanted to say that i have the same problem here.:smileysad:

I just bought this new phone Nokia X2-02 and i'm a little irritated with it, everytime i try to open a message the phone reboots!! Really irritating!:smileymad:

Please Nokia post some solution or some software update or i'll just return the phone and get a refound. It seems a pretty basic error / bug! Did you test this phone before putting it to market?:smileyindifferent:

Hopping for the best,

O.

Maybe you can try to swap sim 1 to sim 2 and sim 2 to sim 1, or try another sim. :catvery-happy:

Mine is fine, just sometime the screen is blinking. :catsad:

Before, one of my sim is sometime rejected, so I swap them and well fine. :catvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
mdasif

just do the folloing :::for restarting issue

Go to Menu>>Settings>>Display>>Notification details>>set it to hide 

then it will be fine with no restarting issue

it works for me ......!!!!!

i hope it also work for all of you.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

there is a bug in X2-02. When you set notification details off, phone restarts randomly until you turn this thing on again. My cousin faced that problem when he sat notification details off. Try it. May be it will help you.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BuLLHACK

I think this problem appears when editing settings! Nokia should release a new update for this phone!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Didiet_7

Same with me. Please try to use Memory Micro SD 8GB, my X2-02 its ok when I used it.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rasolak2010

The problem is that the phone is hanging want i use camera
Please use plain text.