Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: for video streaming nokia x2-02

Registered Member
Junedpt

Previously asha 305 doesnot support for youtube streaming and and in software update it supports youtube streaming. So please release software update for x2-02
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shanmukh1426

Video streaming is not possible for nokia x2-02 Please release an software update for nokia x2-02 that to supports streaming..
Please use plain text.
habeebkhan

Re: Nokia x2-02 problem?

nokia x202 streaming setting supprot 

Please use plain text.
SedhuAkser

I too using x2-02 its very disapponment for me.even 2000₹ china mobile has video streamer but not in nokia x2 !!!.we all need sowftware update by including this...hurry...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Davedon

i too am abt 2 leave nokia phones its nt encouraging at all
Please use plain text.
pras143

Nokia is down from users heart but not try to any help most of nokia hand sets. So i advise dont use nokia,why? Nokia softwares is waste, dont work ,lessthen speed, not enough memory. Think the next samsung r apple r othe android
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ihateit

Hello all !
Now nokia x2-02 can play streaming videos like youtube.
Don't need to update your phone software, only update your brain (to xpress :-P ).
Because brilliant one can do this.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
princejan

how can i upgrade java version on my nokia x2 02
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pandi1989

I disappointed with nokia.because china mobiles worth rs 1000 can play mp4.but nokiax2-02 can't play.also it does't support you tube .it would be better to by china mobiles rather than nokia.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ssakil

How I watch you tube video in nokia x2-02 device
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
barthi

sir my mobile is nokax2 02 not support youtube

Please use plain text.
HDcoffee

[ Edited ]

Hi Barthi,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!

Thank you for posting in this forum. Are you trying to access YouTube via your phone's browser? Upon checking in: http://developer.nokia.com/Devices/Device_specifications/X2-02/, the said device does not support online video streaming. However, you may download the YouTube application on the store. Please check this link: http://store.ovi.com/search?q=youtube. I hope this answers your question.

Let us know if you need further assistance concerning your Nokia device and its services.:smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.