Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

how to recover deleted conversation messages in no...

Advisor
funnyguys

how to recover deleted conversation messages in nokia x3-00?

in my nokia x3-00 there is lot of conversation messages , but it deleted ,how to recover those deleted messages in x3 ,anyone help me?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Re: how to recover deleted conversation messages in nokia x3-00?

Hi funnyguys,

Welcome to the Nokia Discussion Boards and thanks for posting.

Unfortunately it is not possible to recover conversations or messages once deleted on the phone.

If you have any further questions let us know,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
funnyguys

1}someone says feexplorer is used to recover deleted sms but it is used only for symbian phones, but what abt x3 phones is there any software or any method to recover deleted messages
2) in x3 phones messages are stored in phone only or memory card also?if it stored in memory card , is it possible to recover deleted sms in memory card
Please use plain text.
Sage
rohitms2711

To answer the first part of your query there is no software to recover deleted messages unless you have a backup of them. And for your second question the messages are stored in the phone memory and not in the memory card.
If you find this post helpful please click the white star,Thanks.
Please use plain text.