Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: need help for nokia x2 01

Advisor
niteshkumar482

need help for nokia x2 01

hi , i have nokia x2 01. I have problem in it. Whenever i transfer video in it and play it in full screen .the video does not play in full screen,mean to say there is black (in border of video) space in width and height or it does not play in proper display size. Plz tell me which video converter is use for my device. I have used pc suite but it does not support. Plz help me
Please use plain text.
Advisor
horecrax

Use you tube downloader video converter & convert the video file into mp4(psp), then transfer the video into your phone.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
niteshkumar482

plz give me exact link. Because there are lot of you tube downlownloader and converter. But i think youtube downloader cannot convert video from hdd and other removable device . It only convert downloaded video from yoube.
Please use plain text.
arnab87ghosh

what is the function of text phone??? in x2-01 it is under the accessories category along with headset and headphone features in settings

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Dahrl

I have also a problem. I have an active connection with my phone to my laptop and then I disconnected the usb without ending my active connections after that I connect my phone again to my laptop but sadly my laptop can no longer recognise my phone. What should I do?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

@Dahrl restart the device & Nokia Suite & then connect.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ElroyJ

Use All Free Video Converter
Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

Hi nokia...recently i download pc suite to my laptop (intel)..model-ASUS X54H...but it doesn't configure correctly..when i want to connect to internet by selecting cable connection..it doesn't connect..it keeps me saying that no nokia modems installed in this computer & install a nokia connectivity cable driver software..but i downloaded from internet.
Now again it saying same thing..please help..from where i can download nokia modems or connectivity cable driver...thanks...!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
plshelp

I delete certificate

so no application nd other working need certificate

How download certificate for Nokia x2-01??
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
plshelp

Pls
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi plshelp,

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

You might want to check this link: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Certificate-not-on-phone-or-SIM-for-S40-phones/td-.... Hope this is enough to sort out your concern, let us know the outcome.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.