Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia x2-01 CODE ERROR

Registered Member
fik430

nokia x2-01 CODE ERROR

My nokia x2-01 gives me a code error. it ASKS FOR A SECURKITY CODE EACH TYME I INSERT ANOTHER SIM AND DOES Not ACCEPT 12345.
I CANT REMMEMBER SETTING up any security code
The current sim it apparently accepts is nt even the ist sim card that came with the phpne
pls help
Please use plain text.
Advisor
techie_ghie

Re: nokia x2-01 CODE ERROR

are you sure that the code your phone is asking is the security code? if it really security code and default code 12345 is not working, you need to bring your phone to the nearest nokia carepoint so re-flash will be done on your phone and the default code will be back to 12345 again.
Please use plain text.