Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

transfer music to X2-01

paki

transfer music to X2-01

hello,

can someone teach a technological illiterate person on how to transfer songs from the Windows Media Player to my phone? I have the correct USB micro connector already, i just don't have a clue on how to transfer songs to my phone.

thank you

Please use plain text.
bub01137

Re: transfer music to X2-01

:smileyhappy:no problem brother.firstly do you have memory card.x2-01 extendable to 8gb.secondly,connect data cable to where you have the songs pc or whatever.then you can directly transfer songs by sync options.if using ovi suite, just press sync.if no ovi then click on my computer and scroll down to  portable device  which should usually be your phone memory if you connected the phone cable.access by double click copy your songs and paste in memory card.create a new folder if you want.ie, assuming you have aconverted your videos and songs.if not the easiest is to download format factory (free)and convert your songs and videos.x2-01 supports mp3, wma,m4a,mp4, 3gp,etc video size 320x240.and lastly to be precise connect your usb micro connector to pc or laptop then open wmp then click sync to phone. upper right button .i.e assuming w7.that is all i think .ask if needs simplification.

Please use plain text.