Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

whatsapp for x2-01

Registered Member
rishab69

whatsapp for x2-01

:smileysad: my whatsapp is nt working.....my software version is 08.63....can u plzzzzzz solve my problem....????what should i do nw???

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Re: whatsapp for x2-01

Welcome to Nokia discussions board! 

I advise you to uninstall the app and reinsall it. You will find the app under "my stuff" in Nokia Store. Alternatively, you may also contact the publisher: 

http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/ | nokia-support@whatsapp.com

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have. 

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Gentledozy

Re: whatsapp for x2-01

The latest version of your phone is 08.70. Try an update via nokia ovi suit and the redownload the whatsapp. The trouble with your phone is that some of the certificates are gone while some are invalid. Get back to me if this solve your problem. Remember to visit a nokia care point if u cant be able to update it via ovi suit
Please use plain text.