Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: x2-02 problems

Yohan_Dalpe

Please give me a solution on how to stop my nokia x2-02 s screen flashing... The screen goes off and comes back most of the time is it design issue or factory issue? I visted the nokia care even they don t know how to solve it. Please need a solution asap. Thanks

Please use plain text.
rupe

Mine also same problem but its showing the phone is completely jam as warning. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .what to do?
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

rupe wrote:
Mine also same problem but its showing the phone is completely jam as warning. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .what to do?

You may try the following steps:

1. Switch off the phone. Take out the battery and SIM card. Leave it for about 30 seconds. Then, put it back again.
  2. If you can still access your phone, try to restore the settings. To do this, go to Settings > Restore factory Settings > Settings only > Enter the security code unless changed.
  3. Try to update the software as well. It may fix the issue. Before updating, use Nokia Suite to back up your phone. You can be sure that your contacts, messages, calendar entries, tasks, web feeds, and other important stuff are backed up safely. The contents of your phone memory and memory card, such as photos and videos, are safe and won’t be affected during the update.

You can use the link to download the Nokia Suite: www.nokia.com/nokiasuite

1. Connect the phone you want to back up to your computer with a USB cable. On your phone, select Nokia Suite (or PC Suite) and then select OK.

2. In Nokia Suite, click Tools then Backup. Nokia Suite shows you a list of the content types that you can back up and prepares a list of information that can be backed up.

3. Select the information that you want to back up. If you want to change where the backup file is saved, click Browse and choose another location. If you have a lot of music, photos or videos on your phone, including them in the backup will cause the backup process to be slower.

4. Click Start to begin backing up. Do not disconnect or switch off your phone during the backup. If you need to stop the backup, click Stop. Nokia Suite will reach a safe stop point and will then stop the backup.

5. Click Finish to close the window after the backup is complete.

To update your phone software, you can follow the steps below:

1. In Nokia Suite, select Tools then Software updates. If an update is available for your phone, you can see it here along with any other updates that are available.

2. Click Install to start the installation. During the installation, Nokia Suite takes you through the following steps:

• Get started

• Back up (recommended)

• Install

• Restore (optional)

• Finish

Please do not disconnect your phone until the installation is completely finished. Doing so might cause damage to your phone or result in its contents being lost.

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Yohan_Dalpe

Sorry, I did it but still the problem occurs :smileysad: I think this is a design fault.... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Iamayr

All of a sudden,the "mail" icon in the main menu of my nokia x2-02 refused to open when clicked on.I updated to version11.79 but it didn't help matters.what can i do?
Please use plain text.
Manishh

Hey I facing a problem...My Nokia X202 is saving images into nrw format instead of Jpeg Format... I can't Access my Captured photos.. i have tried online nrw to gpg converter but it returns Black Images i mean the whole photo turns into black (can't b seen).. So what Should i do Now...?? The Size of Image is 2 mb.. I have tried to restore my Cell phone Nokia x2-02 V 10.90

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
inChrist

thats very true! I totally agree with you. the problem i have noy is that my mail no longer works... It reports "Application not ready". Also, Store never connects to the internet! I've reset more than 5 times, reinstalled the most recent update, but with the same result. Its annoying!

I will appreciate any help!

Please use plain text.
vasusharma48

when i update my nokia x2-02 it downloaded succssfly bt then it show preparing to install then it shows cannot connect to the service.........plz plz plz hlp me........vrsn 12.04 ,thankx

Please use plain text.
Blackpapercrown

I love my X2-02 as it does exactly what I need from a phone and I have had it over 2 years now. But, I nearly fried it by dropping it in water the other week so I bought a replacement to have as a back-up. I have reset the replacement and now restored my main phone settings onto it so it is pretty much identical and can be a hot-swap should I send my phone for an early bath again!

But the trouble is, this replacement has touch screen issues.

The two or three black menus at the bottom of the screen always work when tapped but anything else on the main screen generally fails to recognise my touch and thinks I have scrolled too far up or down, anytime I tap it. I don’t have a screen protector on it and the screen looks completely undamaged.

I have tried a full phone factory reset. I then tried the Settings > Phone > Touch Settings > Scr. Calibration and that completes successfully but does not cure the problem. I seem to have the most up-to-date software on it V 06.00 28-03-11 RFM-639 (c) Nokia as that is what the Nokia Suite updated it to.

So, is the screen broken or is there more I can do with software and configuration updates?

Thanks in advance. 

Please use plain text.
sathishkagitha

In my nokia x2 02 phone mail app is not opening. It shows "Application error". Is there any solution.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

sathishkagitha, is your calculator missing, as well?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nikhil95

hello,i have bought new nokia x2-02 near about 10-15 days ago..but i didnt recognize or see that the camera doesnt work..whenever i open camera the mobile got hanged and got black screen..will u plz tell me whats the problem ? nd how it will be solved..
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Have you tried rebooting the phone? Do not forget to remove the battery. Do you have a memory card inserted in the phone? If yes, try removing it and check if the behavior is the same.
Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
sathishkagitha

No no my calculator is working.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]
sathishkagitha, well anyway, I would go for a local but official Nokia Care Centre and let them refurbish the software/firmware. An application error with a system app indicates a corruption of the file system.
Please use plain text.