Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: how to download and install digital authority ...

bnaghib

how to download and install digital authority certificates for nokia c3

i restored my nokia c3 and lost most of the digital certificates. How do u reinstall them. Where can i get them from?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mob25

Re: how to download and install digital authority certificates for nokia c3

Nokia 6700 certificate and software has been lost how to install ?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sarie

[ Edited ]

Nokia c3 Authority certificates lost , how do i restor them   pls help

Moderators notes: Personal email removed.

Please use plain text.
mindfreakvmg

Download certificates from any source(google search or from other c3 handsets).Change the extension to '.cer'.Explore hidden folders>security certificates>authority using Oxy Cube.Copy and paste the certificates in the folder.
Please use plain text.
sferrari97

My Nokia 5130 xpressmusic Authority Certificates lost. How i want to get it back?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sunusachu

My nokia 513
lost security certificate. How i get back?
Please use plain text.
darrensawh

oxy cube doesnt have nokia c3 in it

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Fresh_Breeze

What kind of certificates do you mean? Thre is several types of them.

Some certificates are used to proof users identity, some are used ot encrypt communication channels to different servers, some are used to enable listening of DRM protected music, some are used to encrypt and decrypt email, etc etc.

So what you are trying to achieve that is currently impossible due to missing certificates?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Take a look at this link for the solution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

nokia c3 delet the certificate
and error every app
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi 4521,

Welcome to the Forum.

In order to fix this issue, I would advise you to check if your phone's software is up to date via this link,  enter *#0000# on your keypad to display your current version.

If your phone needs to be updated, connect it with Nokia suite and click on the green arrow icon. Any available updates will be listed here.

If your phone is up to date, you may re-install your software via Nokia suite to fix the problem.

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
temperbro

while installing application,there appears'certificate not on phone or sim'.hw to solve this pbl?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Check the link given below.

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Certificate-not-on-phone-or-SIM-for-S40-phones/td-...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ghmusk_zam

my nokia 5230 has no security module,no phone certificates and no personal certificate,what can i do to have them? And could it be the reason why i can instal some apps.like opera? If so please please help me.
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

ghmusk_zam wrote:
my nokia 5230 has no security module,no phone certificates and no personal certificate,what can i do to have them? And could it be the reason why i can instal some apps.like opera? If so please please help me.

You can re-install or update the software using the Nokia Suite. Use Nokia Suite to back your phone. The contactes of your phone memory and memory cards, such as photos and videos, are safe and won't be affected during the update.

You can use the link to download the Nokia Suite: www.nokia.com/nokiasuite

Follow the steps below to back up your phone:

1. Connect the phone you want to back up to your computer with a USB cable. On your phone, select Nokia Suite (or PC Suite) and then select OK.

2. In Nokia Suite, click Tools then Backup. Nokia Suite shows you a list of the content types that you can back up and prepares a list of information that can be backed up.

3. Select the information that you want to back up. If you want to change where the backup file is saved, click Browse and choose another location. If you have a lot of music, photos or videos on your phone, including them in the backup will cause the backup process to be slower.

4. Click Start to begin backing up. Do not disconnect or switch off your phone during the backup. If you need to stop the backup, click Stop. Nokia Suite will reach a safe stop point and will then stop the backup.

5. Click Finish to close the window after the backup is complete.

To update your phone software, you can follow the steps below:

1. In Nokia Suite, select Tools then Software updates. If an update is available for your phone, you can see it here along with any other updates that are available.

2. Click Install to start the installation. During the installation, Nokia Suite takes you through the following steps:

• Get started

• Back up (recommended)

• Install

• Restore (optional)

• Finish

Please do not disconnect your phone until the installation is completely finished. Doing so might cause damage to your phone or result in its contents being lost.

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lyabah52

Re: how to download and install digital authority certificates for nokia c2-02

pls help......................

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Vishal_Jain

[ Edited ]

Here is the final solution. I have posted here previously, but the links have been changed. Try the solution given by me at the post on the following link. And please share if you got succeed. Contact me through the contact form on my blog if you can't restore your certificate. Good Luck.

http://www.jaintele.com/2013/06/install-deleted-authoritysecurity.html

Moderator's Note: One of the two links provided was edited out as it did provide related information regarding the topic being discussed.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Because Vishal_Jain’s link is offline (HTTP Not Found, 404), I attached the latest ones.

Please use plain text.